True The Vote Responds to RINO AZ Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s Referral to the FBI-IRS – And a Veiled Shot at FOX News
Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht
Yesterday, the Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson reported on TrueTheVote being referred to the FBI by the RINO Attorney General and once US Senate hopeful Mark “nunchucks” Brnovich.
In his letter, Brnovich stated he is “providing the referenced information…for review and potential further action as it relates to potential violations of the Internal Revenue Code by True The Vote.”
Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.
What’s strange is that FOX News reported on AG Brnovich’s letter on Friday, but, as both Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips confirmed, FOX News never reached out to True The Vote for comment on these defamatory and (somehow) criminal referrals made by the Attorney General’s Office in Arizona.
But at least Fox News finally acknowledged #2000Mules something they refused to report on and blacklisted for months!
While FOX News may not be interested in reporting balanced news, TGP is. We reached out to True The Vote on Saturday and they responded publicly on their website:
In TTV’s official response, they note the following order of events:
- “True The Vote’s first meeting with the AZ AG’s team was on June 3, 2021.”
- “After no response, True The Vote followed up by filing a complaint with the State of Arizona on March 28, 2022 and followed up with multiple meetings with state investigators.”
- True The Vote “…later learned that these investigators violated the confidentiality that should have been afforded to informants in an ongoing criminal investigation, by the AG’s office releasing to media the identity of private citizens who had provided information.
- “True the Vote lawyers sent a letter affirming these facts to the Arizona AG’s office on June 14th, 2022, and referring them to federal law enforcement, as True the Vote no longer trusted the state office.”
- “As was stated in their March 2022 complaint, the data used by True the Vote is available to any law enforcement agency which issues a lawful subpoena for the data.“
- “True the Vote has documentary records of correspondence with the State of Arizona and the FBI, detailing the evidence and its limitations. Had the Arizona AG’s office been serious in their investigation of True the Vote’s information, they would have had no need to send a letter to the FBI and simultaneously transform it into a press release to cover up their own failings.”
- “Just as in the Konnech matter, sunlight is the best disinfectant.”
The last line is referring to True The Vote’s “The Pit” event last August in Arizona, where Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips released information on the Konnech corporation. While citizen journalists seeking the truth found some incredible facts surrounding Konnech, such as Kanekoa, who has been on top of this since “The Pit”, the Mockingbird media has generally written this off as “conspiracy theory”, much like “The Big Lie.” In fact, the day before Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested for allegedly storing data on Chinese servers, “Fact checker phenomenon” Stuart Thompson of The New York Times had called all those such as Kanekoa doing actual research “a group of election deniers.” The article still remains published to this day on the Fake New York Times website.
True The Vote’s credibility shot through the roof with a story as wild as a Michigan-based elections company storing personally identifiable information (PII) on servers in China. As Phillips and Engelbrecht told us at “The Pit”, the FBI initially was cooperating in the investigation. But then, all of the sudden, the scope of the investigation shifted and True The Vote became the subject of the investigation rather than helping with it. This appears to be deja vu now with the Arizona AG’s office, where they investigate the investigators instead of the crime.
Meanwhile, do-nothing Mark Brnovich’s credibility is shot, as evidenced by his distant 3rd place finish (17.7%) in the 2022 Primary behind Trump endorsed Blake Masters (40.2%) and Jim Lamon (28.1%).
You can help support True The Vote and/or read their response here or below: