A Special “Thank You”: Far Left “Democracy Docket” Points Out Stellar Conservatives in the 2022 Mid-terms — Plus: Extensive List of Election Fraud Evidence
Far left “Democracy Docket” website recently published a piece documenting “election deniers” on the ballot in the upcoming 2022 mid-term election. These are the individuals who generally believe the 2020 election was stolen. Our elections are the foundation of our Constitutional Republic. And the 2020 election was ripe with fraud. The 2022 may have been as well.
From Democracy Docket:
A comprehensive analysis by FiveThirtyEight found that 60 percent of Americans will have an election denier on their ballot in November — out of 552 Republican nominees, more than 200 fully denied the legitimacy of the 2020 election, with an additional 62 raising questions and doubts. The Washington Post’s tally came to 299 GOP election deniers on the ballot. Of the 35 races for the U.S. Senate in 2022, 10 of the GOP nominees fully embrace false claims about 2020, plus dozens more candidates in U.S. House, state legislative and local races.
Of course, Democracy Docket only mentions the Republican candidates. They don’t want to list the 150+ examples that Kari Lake pointed out of Democrats questioning election results. They don’t mention that Stacey Abrams never conceded her race in 2018. Or that Hillary Clinton said “George W Bush was selected, not elected” and then denied President Trump legitimately won the 2016 race.
Kari Lake pointing out over 100 Democrat election deniers to the press.
Our elections are compromised. And the reluctance of officials to give full and robust access to the physical ballots for verification and tallying is the most glaring evidence imaginable. Election integrity activists such as Garland Favorito of VoterGA have spent voluminous amounts of money in court simply trying to verify the authenticity of the counts amidst glaring evidence that it was inaccurately counted.
The evidence exists. Despite the Mockingbird Media constantly echoing “the Big Lie.” Whether it was:
- Chinese links that led to the arrest of a MI based election company’s CEO
- “Erroneous code” found on voting machines in a TN jurisdiction, which was acknowledged by the EAC, VSTLs, and Dominion themselves in a March 2022 report.
- Or a van dropping off around 60 boxes of ballots without any chain of custody at 4am the day after polls were officially closed…
- Cherokee County, KS where a memory card “flipped” votes in a race and was only caught because that particular race was selected for a risk-limiting audit
- Or body cam footage obtained from a Fort Worth homeless man convicted of election crimes in 2019 confessing that he was recruited and paid by a Tarrant Co Democratic Party chairwoman, Deborah Peoples, and her assistant Stuart Clegg
- Or the collusion of the federal government through the DHS censoring American’s Constitutional right to Free Speech by contracting with non-profits to report what they deem mis- and disinformation. Oh by the way: the non-profit acting as the “singular conduit” for censorship is also responsible for “securing” the elections at the county level…paid for by the DHS.
- Or the bizarre canvassing results found in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Florida, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, South Carolina and Washington
- Or an Alabama election integrity group that discovered these voting machines will accept just about anything resembling a “ballot”, including Xeroxed ballots!
- There’s also the testing expert who was told not to test the machines any further after revealing all of the machines he tested could be backed “in minutes” and that his employer, Pro V&V, stopped him from going too deep into the machine to check for vulnerabilities.
- The discovery by Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips of TrueTheVote (who first exposed the Chinese breach in the first bullet point and was called “Conspiracy theorists” and sued for defamation…until they turned out to be right). They discovered ballot harvesting operations, documented in 2000Mules, in Georgia, Michigan (videos…plural), Arizona and more…
- Or the 374,000 ballot images missing in Fulton Co, GA from the 11/3/2020 count and the unexplained number of in-person votes that doesn’t correlate with the data
The list goes on and on. There is plenty of evidence out there. But there is just a shocking disregard to acknowledge or investigate it from anyone of any authority, whom almost all coincidentally benefit from the results of elections to maintain and keep their positions, which presents a massive conflict of interest.
This is not a partisan issue. It should be the fundamental issue every voter is concerned about, first and foremost. Without free and fair elections, nothing else matters. No policy can be a true representation of the people if the officials legislating the policy aren’t truly indicative of the people’s choice.
So it is with this foundation that we thank Democracy Docket for pointing out those candidates in the 2022 mid-term election who will fight for election integrity:
Wyoming: Chuck Gray, running for Secretary of State
South Carolina: Alan Wilson, attorney general incumbent (unopposed). Wilson supported the Texas v. Pennsylvania et al case brought by TX AG Ken Paxton
Alabama: Kay Ivey for governor, Wes Allen for Secretary of State, and Steve Marshall for Attorney General
Texas: Ken Paxton, Attorney General incumbent
Florida: Ashley Moody, attorney general incumbent (supported Paxton’s TX v PA, et al case) and Ron DeSantis (created an elections crimes unit)
Alaska: incumbent governor Mike Dunleavy
Idaho: Brad Little for governor and Raul Labrador for attorney general
Kansas: Kris Kobach for attorney general and
And what really terrifies the Democrats is the “recent history of electing moderate Republicans to statewide office” in “deep blue states”, according to Democracy Docket:
Connecticut: Dominic Rapini for secretary of state
Maryland: Dan Cox for governor and Michael Peroutka for attorney general
Massachusetts: Geoff Diehl for governor, Rayla Campbell for secretary of state
New York: Lee Zeldin, a current US Representative, is running for governor and voted against certifying 2020 results
Vermont: H. Brooke Paige for secretary of state
They also list the “closely divided states”:
Arizona: Kari Lake for governor, Mark Finchem for secretary of state and Abraham Hamadeh for attorney general
(Arizona has voted Republican since 1952. Except, of course, in 2020 when the Republican candidate picked up 11 million more votes than 2016, but the historically red state bucked against the rest of the country. If you buy that, I have some oceanfront property there for sale…cheap!)
Kansas: Derek Schmidt, current attorney general, running for governor against democrat Laura Kelly (incumbent).
(Trump won Kansas by 14.5% in 2020…”closely divided”)
Michigan: Tudor Dixon for governor, Kristina Karamo for secretary of state and Matthew Deperno for attorney general. Matthew Deperno is being investigated at the request of his opponent by an “independent” special prosecutor (he’s a Democrat) that was selected by an “independent” board of which current AG Nessel is a member of.
Minnesota: Kim Crockett for secretary of state
Nevada: Jim Marchant for secretary of state
New Mexico: Audrey Mendonca-Trujillo for secretary of state
Pennsylvania: Doug Mastriano for governor
Wisconsin: Eric Toney for attorney general and Tim Michels for governor
To Democracy Docket:
A special “Thank You” from “MAGA Republicans” everywhere for pointing out those candidates who are truly concerned with the compromised nature and unverifiable results of the 2020 election, 2022 primaries, and perhaps more!
Democracy Docket, in closing, states:
The Republican Party, writ large, has failed to hold anti-democratic members of their party accountable for lies, instead enabling their potential rise to public office come November.
Pot, meet Kettle:
The post A Special “Thank You”: Far Left “Democracy Docket” Points Out Stellar Conservatives in the 2022 Mid-terms — Plus: Extensive List of Election Fraud Evidence appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.