Dr. Oz Leads John Fetterman In Two Polls Following Debate
In the days since the debate between Dr. Oz and John Fetterman, two new polls have come out showing Oz in the lead.
This should come as no surprise. Fetterman’s performance in the debate was a disaster.
Oz was already closing the gap before the debate. Now this race is looking really good for Oz.
The New York Post reports:
Dr. Oz leads John Fetterman in second poll after Democrat’s debate struggles
Republican celebrity heart surgeon and former TV talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz has surged past Democratic Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman in a pair of Senate race polls taken since the candidates squared off in a much-watched debate earlier this week.
The latest survey, released by Wick Insights Friday morning, showed Oz with 47.6% support, with Fetterman trailing on 45.9%. Another 3.6% said they’d vote for a third party candidate and 2.9% said they were still undecided.
When the undecided cohort were pressed to choose between Oz and Fetterman, 64.4% said they’d support Oz, while the remaining 35.6% opted for Fetterman.
The results echo an Insider Advantage poll taken the day after the debate. In that survey, Oz led Fetterman by 47.5% to 44.8%. Another 3.6% said they were undecided, 2.8% said they’d back Libertarian candidate Erik Gerhardt, and 1.3% said they’d vote for someone else.
The polls are the first two surveys in which Oz has led since winning a hard-fought Republican primary on May 17.
The polls are also the first two to go into the field after the Tuesday debate in which Fetterman, who suffered a stroke in May, stumbled over his words and struggled to give coherent responses.
In the Insider Advantage poll, Oz has a massive lead with independents.
New InsiderAdvantage post-debate poll shows Oz leading Fetterman among Independent voters by 43 points.
No, that’s not a typo. 43 points.https://t.co/mnVQJY7Ifj
— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) October 28, 2022
This is the other poll.
Oz (R) 48% (+3)
Fetterman (D) 45%
— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) October 28, 2022
Oz has everything he needs to win this race.
Cross posted from American Lookout.
The post Dr. Oz Leads John Fetterman In Two Polls Following Debate appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.