Maricopa County Supervisors Meeting TOMORROW (Wednesday) – AZ Patriots Sign Up To Speak By 8 AM
Maricopa County is scheduled to hold a formal meeting tomorrow morning at 9:30 am following the 2022 Midterm Election debacle, where votes are still being counted.
The November 8 election in Maricopa County was an uncertifiable mess, and a new one must be held.
The Gateway Pundit reported that Arizona elections officials stole the election from Kari Lake and other Trump-Endorsed candidates.
The Gateway Pundit reported on the serious issues in Maricopa County’s General Election last Tuesday. Due to the incompetence of Maricopa County and Katie Hobbs, tabulators were down, printers ran out of ink, and long, long lines kept Republican voters waiting to cast their ballots. Republican voters were told to drop their ballots into a separate container called box 3 to be counted later. Election experts and election workers later reported that these uncounted ballots were mixed with uncounted ballots, leaving no way of knowing if all legal votes were counted!
If a voter had already checked into a polling location to vote but needed to leave due to long wait times, they were not allowed to vote at another location.
Despite this issue occurring at over 30% of polling locations on election day, the corrupt Maricopa County officials would have us believe that only 17,000 ballots were affected and dropped into box 3.
The Gateway Pundit reported that Democrat Katie Hobbs was called on by many Republicans and even some Democrats in Arizona to recuse herself from election oversight as Secretary of State in her own election for months leading up to November 8. She refused to do so, and she stole another election
Kari Lake put out a tweet last night calling BS on the rigged election.
Patriots must check their ballot status and document their affidavit of a corrupt election immediately. Find more information here.
The Gateway Pundit even needed to file a civil rights lawsuit against Maricopa County after they refused to allow conservative press and forcibly removed The Gateway Pundit correspondent Jordan Conradson and Real America’s Voice correspondent Ben Bergquam from their press conferences.
Patriots need to stand up and have their voices heard by Maricopa County.
Patriots in Arizona shared this information, urging others to show up and make their voices heard about the rigged election during public comment.
Maricopa County posted the following information on their website regarding this Formal Meeting.
UPDATE: Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 9:30 am Board of Supervisors Formal Meeting
- Residents may submit comments related to the Board Formal Meeting agenda before 5:00 pm on Tuesday, November 15th by emailing Agenda.Comments@Maricopa.Gov or calling (602) 506-3766.
- Residents wishing to speak on a Public Hearing item in person, may submit a speaker form at the meeting or submit a speaker form before 8:00 am on Wednesday, October 19th here: English or Spanish
- Residents may watch the Board meeting live-streamed at Maricopa.Gov or Maricopa.Gov/324 at the time of the meeting.
- Residents may also watch via GoToWebinar.com, and enter the webinar meeting ID 744-533-475 Pre-registration may be done via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7151670455788071693
- Residents may listen to the Webinar by dialing +1 (213) 929-4212 and enter the Audio Access code 133-103-919#. Long distance charges may apply.
- No Audio PIN is needed to listen only.
- If speaking virtually on a hearing item, desktop computer access is best. Cell phones must have webinar application downloaded to participate.
Go to this meeting and sign up for public comment before 8 am Wednesday to make your voice heard.
The post Maricopa County Supervisors Meeting TOMORROW (Wednesday) – AZ Patriots Sign Up To Speak By 8 AM appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.