Dr. Peter McCullough on Rose Unplugged: New Covid Strains? (AUDIO)
Dr. Peter McCullough joined Rose Unplugged this week to discuss Covid, new strains, antibodies and vaccines.
- What do the new strains indicate?
- What about those who have had one strain of COVID already?
- The new mutation site appears to be critical in terms of its resistance to vaccines and antibodies.
- BA.4 and BA.5 viruses started to disappear.
- The emergent strains are BQ.1 and BQ1.1.
- The antibodies against BA.4 and BA.5 don’t cover the new variants at all or at the least have a very limited effect.
Dr. McCullough has been in good standing with the American Board of Internal Medicine for four decades but in September of 2021 the Board announced a Covid Misinformation Policy.
The Board then went back to March of 2021 and selected statements Dr. McCullough made under oath in the Texas Senate and took issue with those statements.
Dr. McCullough discusses those in further detail in this interview.
In November of 2022 they recommended that he be decertified from American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr. McCullough and Rose also discuss:
- Long term COVID and what it means
- Herd immunity and
- “Pandemic Amnesty”
The post Dr. Peter McCullough on Rose Unplugged: New Covid Strains? (AUDIO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.